- 2019 - Prevention and combating of trafficking in Persons National Policy Framework
The NPF seeks to ensure all government departments and other engaged stakeholders from civil society are collectively guided in the implementation of anti-trafficking responses and of their statutory responsibilities. In particular, the NPF intends to support the implementation of the Prevention and Combating of Trafficking in Persons, 2013 (Act No. 7 of 2013), hereinafter referred to as the Act, which aims to ensure that the criminal justice system is effective in prosecuting the criminals and protects the victims of trafficking in persons, promoting a cooperative and aligned response among all government departments, as well as with civil society organisations engaged in assisting and supporting trafficked persons.
As a strategic planning tool, the national policy framework is also key to secure political and financial support and to ensure rational use of resources and effective responses.
- 2015 - National Action Plan to combat Racism, Racial Discrimination, Xenophobia and Related Intolerance (2016 – 2021) - Draft for public consultation
- 2014 - LGBTI Communication Strategy: National Task Team on Gender and Sexual Orientation-Based Violence perpetrated on LGBTI Persons
- 2014 - LGBTI National Intervention Strategy for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Intersex (LGBTI) Sector
- 2014 - LGBTI Terms of Reference for National Task Team on Gender and Sexual Orientation-Based Violence Perpetrated Against Lgbti Persons
- 2014 - LGBTI Terms of Reference for the Rapid Response Team to fast track pending and reported Lgbti related cases in the Criminal Justice System
- 2014 - Code of Conduct for Sheriffs issued in terms of section 16(k) of the Sheriffs Act No. 90 of 1986
- 2014 - Oscar Pistoruis Judgment: Multichoice (Proprietary) Limited and 2 others & The National Prosecuting Authority and another (10193/2014)
- 2012 - A framework for the Transformation of State Legal Services, 21 May 2012
- 2012 - Discussion document on the transformation of the judicial system and the role of the judiciary in the developmental South African State, 28 Feb 2012
- 2009- Women and the Law in South Africa - Gender Equality Jurisprudence in Landmark Court Decisions
- 2008- PRACTICAL GUIDE TO CRIMINAL COURT AND CASE FLOW MANAGEMENT IN S A : PROJECT TO UPDATE AND ENHANCE THE PRESENT PUBLICATION
- 2006- Gender Mainstreaming
- 2004- Legal Services Charter - Draft Charter and Indaba
- 2004- 10 Years of Democracy: Information and System Management Profile (Information regarding the e-Justice Programme)
- 2004- eJustice Booklet - Piecing systems and technology together to give justice the edge!
- 2001- Court Structures - Explanation of South African Court Structures, their origin and jurisdictions (2001).
- 1998- Designation of Commissioners of Oaths in terms of Section 6 of the Justices of the Peace and Commissioners of Oaths Act, 1963 - 10 July 1998