Transparent, responsive and accountable justice services for all
- SARS Commission of Inquiry: Commencement of the first public hearing of evidence [25 June]
- Liberty Holdings LTD data breach [22 June]
- National Forum on the Legal Profession, Important notice to all admitted advocates [22 June]
- New Bills: Criminal Procedure Amendment Bill, B15-2018 & State Liability Amendment Bill, B16-2018
- Prevention and combating of Hate Crimes and Hate Speech Bill, B9-2018
- Monthly Statistics on Briefings received by the State Attorney Offices for May 2018
See our latest updates on our RSS feed.
- Find a court in a proclaimed Magisterial District?
- Lodge a complaint
- Claim maintenance
- Apply for a domestic violence protection order
- Getting married or a divorce
- Getting Apostille Certificates
- Remove/expunge my criminal record
- What is bail?
- Institute proceedings in the equality court?
- What is the NRSO?
- What is restorative justice?
- What are sexual offence crimes?
- Cyber safety tips
- Find info on LGBTI issues
- Bill of Rights
- Acts & Bills & Fact sheets
- GG Notices
- Call for Public Comment
- Rules Board
- Legal Services Charter
- Rules and Practise Directions for various Courts
- Roll of Advocates
- National Forum on the Legal Profession
- Statstics on State Attorney Briefings
- Commissioners of Oaths
- Domestic Violence
- TRC Victims